Odisha to Appoint 25,000 Teachers Under Right to Education

The Odisha government has decided to appoint 25,000 teachers in elementary schools to ensure free and compulsory education to all children in the age group of six to 14 to implement Right to Education Act.

Claiming that Odisha (Orissa) was the second state in the country after Sikkim to finalise rules for the RTE Act, the Chief Minister said provisions of the RTE Act and rules were translated into Odia (Oriya) for understanding at all levels.

Patnaik said all children from Class-I to Class-VIII in all schools whether government-aided, government or private, would get benefits under the act.

About 1,07,000 children have to be enrolled which was being accorded top priority. The state government has also decided to supply free text-books in all schools, Patnaik said.

Comments

Anonymous said…
First off ӏ would like tо ѕay fаntastic blоg!
I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

I ωaѕ intеrested to know how you centеr
yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

Also visit my homepage ... Herbal highs london shops

Popular Posts